Home > Student Services > FAQ
According to Regulation 3355.10, p. 13, "an enrolled student shall maintain a cumulative B-average at the end of each school year in order to remain a student in good standing at TJHSST."
For more details, refer to Regulation 3355.10, page 13.
What are the different ways that I can meet the Economics and Personal Finance (EPF) graduation requirement that currently exists for the Class of 2015 and beyond?
There are currently five ways that a student can fulfill this diploma requirement:
- Students may sign up for Math in Finance and Economic Theory as classes to be taken during the regular school day for the regular school year.
- Students may take Economics & Personal Finance via FCPS Online Campus for Summer School.
- Note – there is a fee associated with doing so andmore specific information regarding summerschool will be posted to http://www.tjhsst.edu/curriculum/summer/ as it becomes available.
- Students in grades 9-11 may sign up for the full‐credit Economics & Personal Finance class via the FCPS Online
campus during the regular seven period school day or as an 8
th course outside the school day. 12th graders must take all of their diploma requirements during the seven period school day.
- Note – there is a fee associated with taking an 8 th course. Please see your counselor with specific questions.